blaze media

Mark Levin: Qatar funds terror, shelter killers — now America’s ‘best friend’?

While Mark Levin is one of President Trump’s most vocal supporters, he is concerned about America’s fraternizing with Qatar — a country pitched as “one of the great leaders of the Middle East and the world.”

“I say no, Qatar is a very dangerous country,” says Levin.

He reminds us that in 2002, Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl was brutally beheaded by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, al-Qaeda’s chief of operations and the architect of 9/11. It was Qatar who sheltered KSM from the FBI — specifically the father of the country’s current ruler, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.

Further, these same Qatari family members, Levin says, “are the sugar daddies for Hamas” — funding the terrorist organization for years, hosting its leaders, and acting as its political lifeline.

That hasn’t changed. Even though Qatar has been a key broker alongside the U.S. and Egypt in the tiered ceasefire deal between Hamas and Israel, it’s still on Team Hamas, Levin says.

Just last month, Sheikh Tamim delivered an address at the opening session of the 54th annual Shura Council.

He was clear about where Qatar’s loyalty lies: “Israel has violated all laws and norms governing relations between nations through its aggressive actions against the mediator and its attempt to assassinate members of a negotiating delegation. We consider this aggression to be state terrorism. And the global response was so powerful that it shocked those responsible. What’s happened in the Gaza Strip in the past two years amounts to genocide — a term that encapsulates all atrocities. It is regrettable that they remain incapable of enforcing its respect when it comes to the tragedy of our brotherly Palestinian people.”

This is a load of lies, says Levin. “The Israelis weren’t trying to take out the negotiators. They were trying to take out the Hamas leaders that [Sheikh Tamim] was protecting.”

“[Qatar] is [America’s] new best friend,” he laments.

“They’ve gotten into the West,” into “all parties, every aspect of our culture, our educational system. … They are behind the Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Jihad, Hamas. They supported the Taliban, and they support the destruction of our universities and colleges.”

For Levin, Qatar’s billions and diplomatic handshakes can’t erase its track record. America’s “new best friend” remains a Trojan horse for terrorism and anti-Western ideology.

Want more from Mark Levin?

To enjoy more of “the Great One” — Mark Levin as you’ve never seen him before — subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.

​Levintv, Mark levin, Donald trump, Qatar, Middle east, Blazetv, Blaze media, Israel, Gaza, Hamas, Hamas attacks on israel 

blaze media

15-year-old Florida female caught on police bodycam video bashing cop car — with a shovel: ‘You kidding me?’

Police officers in Florida probably got a little more than they bargained for after responding to a recent call about a disturbance in a home in the 1400 block of Bartell Avenue in Port St. Lucie.

Police said a 15-year-old female was in the middle of the road with a shovel and began to approach the arriving patrol car — and then struck the hood of the vehicle with the shovel.

‘Regardless of age, resorting to intentional damage of people or property in our city will result in an arrest.’

Police posted bodycam video of the incident, which took place around 4:45 p.m. Nov. 3. The teen appeared to strike the police vehicle with the shovel at least four times.

One officer can be heard on the clip remarking, “You kidding me?” as he exited the police vehicle to confront the teen with what appears to be a powered-up Taser.

A second officer can heard ordering the teen to “put the shovel down!”

The video shows the girl immediately tossing the shovel to the street — and apparently issuing some sort of hand gesture to officers, which is redacted in the police bodycam video.

Image source: Port St. Lucie (Fla.) Police Department video screenshot

Police said the girl was arrested and charged with felony criminal mischief and that she caused more than $1,200 in damage to the vehicle’s hood.

“Regardless of age, resorting to intentional damage of people or property in our city will result in an arrest,” police said in a Facebook post, adding that the girl was “taken into custody without incident.”

RELATED: Massive mall brawl: 300 teens descend upon shopping mall, run amok, fight — even with cops. TikTok influencer set ‘meetup.’

The video has received more than 140,000 views. The following is a small sampling of some of the accompanying comments:

“Happy the officers are safe and weren’t also attacked, just the car,” one commenter noted. “They never know what type of crazy they will deal with or how quickly a situation can turn dangerous, every single day.””The amount of value sharing this video adds to our community is astonishing,” another user said. “Thank you for your service.””I pray she receives the help she needs,” another commenter wrote. “Clearly something seems off here.””Exemplary de-escalation!” another user exclaimed.”15…. Where are the parents? What’s her story? Home life, personal life, abused, etc. [?]” another commenter mused. “Yes, she did wrong. Obviously. But [a] 15-year-old kid doesn’t just take a shovel for a good time. At 15, many can’t even control their emotions. Officers handle it without incident, thank God.”

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!

​Florida, Port st. lucie police department, Arrest, Bodycam video, Shovel, 15-year-old female, Damage to patrol vehicle, Felony criminal mischief, Crime 

blaze media

Biden judge poised to order the release of a horde of illegal aliens captured by ICE in Chicago

A Biden-appointed federal judge who recently imposed nationwide restrictions on how U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents can make arrests is poised to potentially release hundreds of illegal aliens arrested by federal agents in the Chicago area.

Background

In May 2018, ICE arrested over 100 illegal aliens including numerous convicted criminal noncitizens in the Chicago area as part of Operation Keep Safe.

The National Immigrant Justice Center, an open-borders advocacy organization, swooped in to defend a handful of the illegal aliens who were captured, accusing the first Trump administration of Administrative Procedure Act and 4th Amendment violations.

The legal campaign to challenge the alleged warrantless arrest of the illegal aliens snowballed into a class-action lawsuit involving two additional activist groups and the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois, which worked in a supporting role.

The plaintiffs managed to surmount the government’s attempt to have the case dismissed and in 2022 secured a settlement requiring ICE to follow specific procedures for apprehending illegal aliens without warrants in Illinois and five neighboring states.

The settlement, which ICE policy was augmented to reflect, was set to expire on May 12, 2025.

Biden judge obliges open-borders activists

In March, the NIJC challenged the second Trump administration’s warrantless arrests of dozens of illegal aliens in Illinois, requesting that ICE be held accountable for alleged violations of the 2022 settlement.

RELATED: A historian’s warning: The Democrats have gone full totalitarian

Photo by Anadolu/Getty Images

Despite the NIJC’s pending motion to enforce the settlement, ICE’s principal legal adviser Charles Wall circulated an email in June to all ICE employees indicating that the settlement was terminated and the corresponding policy was rescinded. The agency continued with its campaign to target illegal aliens in a manner unpalatable to the open-borders group, most recently as part of Operation Midway Blitz, which was launched in September.

‘They’ve been uniformly violating the consent decree.’

Amid ICE’s efforts to catch violent criminal noncitizens including rapists and members of the terrorist gang Tren de Aragua, the NIJC went running back to the court on Sept. 26, complaining of additional alleged violations of the consent decree and asking that the agreement be extended for another three years.

On Oct. 7, U.S. District Judge Jeffrey Cummings, a Biden appointee, ruled that ICE violated the settlement — which was supposedly kept alive past its expiration date by the NIJC’s pending motion to enforce — citing practices such as ICE agents allegedly carrying blank administrative arrest warrants and filling them in after detaining suspects.

Cummings not only granted an extension of the consent decree settlement until Feb. 2, 2026, but ordered ICE to apply the corresponding policy to all agents nationwide.

While attorneys for the Department of Homeland Security have argued that Congress has denied federal courts the ability to grant parole to large groups of illegal aliens in ICE custody, WLS-TV reported that Cummings is contemplating doing just that.

The Biden judge is expected to provide some insight during a hearing on Wednesday into whether he will order ICE to release illegal aliens on interim “alternatives to detention” such as ankle monitor programs or check-in appointments with immigration agents via mobile apps.

Mark Fleming, associate director of litigation at the NIJC, told WLS that the number of illegal aliens arrested in violation of the consent decree is over 3,000 people.

“If they did not have a prior order of removal, in almost all circumstances, they’ve been uniformly violating the consent decree,” said Fleming.

Fleming added, “The bargain was if you violate this, the individual [is] eligible for release.”

While Fleming is clearly hopeful that Cummings will cut the whole lot loose, WLS legal analyst Gil Soffer suggested that “there’s a statute that makes it very difficult for the district court, federal district court, to require the government to take or not take any action in the immigration space.”

Blaze News has reached out to the DHS for comment.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!

​Illegal alien, Criminal noncitizen, Immigration, Biden judge, Judge, Ice, Customs and border, Immigration and customs enforcement, Illinois, District court, Chicago, Politics